Last Submission date is 15th April 2017.
Impact Factor: 4.332
Indexed In EBSCO, Ulrich's Web, Cabell's Directory, Proquest
The journal will provide a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to publish their latest research findings in any aspects advanced conceptual background and practical application of Clouds and related systems. It also considers other paradigms as Peer to Peer (P2P) computing, Cluster computing and Grid computing. Coverage extends to issues of performance, management, governance, trust and privacy, and interoperability of Clouds.
Refer to www.publishingindia.com/ijdcc, if you wish to refer to access Current Issue & Archives of the journal. If you wish to submit your paper, refer to below link by registering yourself and proceed with online paper submission via your created account.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Improving elasticity and availability in cloud infrastructure and cloud services
- Multi-tenancy and related issues such as performance isolation
- Charging models and economics
- Power-efficient ("green") computing for clouds
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and failure recovery
- Debugging and performance analysis of cloud applications
- Cloud management and configuration
- Virtual appliance management and composition
- Storage architectures for cloud computing
- Novel networking approaches for cloud computing
- Programming models
- Security and privacy in clouds
- New applications for clouds
- Integrating enterprise applications with the cloud
- Administration and Manageability
- Data Privacy
- Data Services Architectures
- Distributed and Parallel Query Processing
- Energy Management
- Distributed and Cloud Networking
- Infrastructure Technologies
- Large Scale Cloud Applications
- Provisioning and Metering
- Resource Management and Performance
- Scientific Data Management
- Security of Services
- Service Level Agreements
- Storage Architectures
- Transactional Models
- Virtualization Technologies
Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step submission process.
Portal is exclusively meant for submission of manuscript. In case of any general query/clarification/technical issue, please write to us at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011-47044510 / 011-28082485