Submission Closed. Issue Finalised
Impact Factor: 2.995
Indexed In EBSCO, Ulrich's Web, Cabell's Directory & Proquest
Journal provides a channel for publishing the research work with coverage of wide range of topics related to theoretical developments in computer systems science and their applications. Journal tends to create a platform for communication between academicians, policy makers, practitioners, researchers and persons concerned with the study of knowledge based computer system. High quality original manuscripts, review articles, Conceptual papers, technical reports, case studies & book reviews are published within the Journal.
Refer to www.publishingindia.com/ijkbcs, if you wish to refer to access Current Issue & Archives of the journal. If you wish to submit your paper, refer to below link by registering yourself and proceed with online paper submission via your created account.
Scope of the Journal
The Journal will consider original research papers, case studies, survey papers in all disciplines of Computer Sc. & Engineering including but not limited to following areas.
- Natural language processing
- Fuzzy logic and soft computing
- Software tools for AI
- Expert systems
- Decision support systems
- Automated problem solving
- Knowledge discovery
- Knowledge representation
- Knowledge acquisition
- Knowledge-intensive problem solving techniques
- Knowledge networks and management
- Intelligent information systems
- Intelligent data mining and farming
- Intelligent web-based business
- Intelligent agents
- Intelligent networks
- Intelligent databases
- Intelligent user interface
- AI and evolutionary algorithms
- Intelligent tutoring systems
- Reasoning strategies
- Distributed AI algorithms and techniques
- Distributed AI systems and architectures
- Neural networks and applications
Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step submission process.
Portal is exclusively meant for submission of manuscript. In case of any general query/clarification/technical issue, please write to us at Email ID: email@example.com or call us at 011-47044510 / 011-28082485
Dr. Dattatraya Vishnu Kodavade, Professor in Computer Science and Engineering