Last Submission date is 25th April 2017.
Impact Factor: 4.662
Indexed In EBSCO, Ulrich's Web, Cabell's Directory & Proquest
Journal help professionals working in the field, academicians and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate research, and to learn from each other's work. Journal covers all niche segments related to System Information and Network Security.
Refer to www.publishingindia.com/jnis, if you wish to refer to access Current Issue & Archives of the journal. If you wish to submit your paper, refer to below link by registering yourself and proceed with online paper submission via your created account.
Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step submission process.
Portal is exclusively meant for submission of manuscript. In case of any general query/clarification/technical issue, please write to us at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011-47044510 / 011-28082485
Scope of Journal
- Computer networks
- Data communications
- Distributed computing
- Heterogeneous & Ubiquitous Network
- Network Penetratrion Testing
- Network architecture & design
- Wireless ad hoc and sensor networks
- Networks and wireless networks security issues
- Virtual private networks
- Network and information security
- Network Forensics
- Network Attack
- Intrusion Detection/ Prevention System
- Advanced network protocol design and analysis
- Network management
- Botnet and malware
- Multimedia networking
- Performance modelling & Simulation
- Quality of service, Reliability, Availability & Performance
- Routing and traffic engineering